Meet your Panel
Müge Belek Fialho Teixeira is a creative maker, designer and transdisciplinary researcher, specializing in advanced manufacturing, digital fabrication, and parametric design.
She has worked with prominent architectural firms such as Zaha Hadid Architects, taught at several institutions including Queensland University of Technology (QUT), University of Queensland (UQ), Istanbul Technical University (ITU), and Architectural Association (AA) Visiting Schools.
She also has multiple publications in peer reviewed books and journals interviews, presented in many international conferences such as CAADRIA (Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia). Her work has been exhibited in biennales such as Rotterdam and Istanbul, and multiple exhibitions.
Awarded in multiple competitions and events on the future of architecture and the use of novel digital technologies.
Müge has been part of research teams with fundings from European Union, IMCRC (Innovative Manufacturing Corporate Research Centre), and the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Currently, she is a Design Lead at ARM Hub (Advanced Robotics Manufacturing Hub) and a Senior Lecturer in the QUT Faculty of Engineering (FoE), School of Architecture and Built Environment (ABE) Interior Architecture.
Müge was also a WiT Award finalist in this years’ Digital Mover and Shaker Category receiving the Highly Commended award.
Edie Kazingizi is a business analysis consultant and skilled communicator with the ability to build rapport through empathetic listening to understand a problem.
Edie harnesses skills gained through her multicultural background and years as an expatriate to bring diversity of thought and experience on information technology projects.
She thrives in environments working as part of the collective to address business challenges and present solutions that drive quality outcomes when leveraging information technology assets.
Rachel Huang is a start-up founder coming from a chemical engineering and biomedical science background. She is well regarded in the entrepreneurship ecosystem as a young innovator and a leader.
She has had multiple roles, including:
- CEO of The Network Loop - a fintech company that helps start-ups raise money through equity crowdfunding
- team member in Accelerating Business Growth team at KPMG, assisting clients seek funding to their innovation and growth plans to accelerate their projects
- 2021 Chief Student Entrepreneur at The University of Queensland, representing student entrepreneurs and inspiring entrepreneurship
- 2022 Junior Chamber International Brisbane Local President
- Scholar in Andrew N. Liveris Academy for Innovation and Leadership
- Previously assistant researcher at UQ Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation
- Previously CEO and founder of Powersphere - a hardware company that designs innovative wind-turbines to aid renewable energy generation in urban settings
- Senior tutor in UQ ENGG1600 - a course that is introduction for Engineering students into research.
And most recently became a 2022 WiT Award winner for the Up and Comer Technology Award category!
A light breakfast will be served and an opportunity to network with the cohort and panellists.