Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
About the Role
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer – Networks to join our Networks Operations team in Melbourne, Adelaide or Perth. We build, create and innovate solutions focused on helping our customers improve speed and accuracy of changes; reduce manual work and remove networking tool issues
This role will suit someone with developer coding skills and networks/IT experience, as a best of both worlds. This role will involve working on building a specific tool/platform for automating access to customers. Your initial focus for 12 months will be working in a small, focused team on a single project. Past the initial 12 month’s we’ll be looking at the support of the created platform.
What you’ll bring
Core Coding skills and experience required:
- Django (Python), Django Rest Framework, Django Background Processing using Celery
- Angular 9+
- REST API integration to Security/Network and other systems
- Fullstack Agile development environment
- Experience with modern web technologies (such as Angular, Node, TypeScript, HTML5, etc.) Emphasis on Angular/TypeScript
- coding automation tests in a web application environment (pytest etc.)
- Exposure to RESTAPI, web applications testing like Postman etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools especially Git, Gitlab code management and deployment practice
- Strong working knowledge of CSS, including CSS driven layout
- Experience with browser development tools.
Solid understanding and experience within Network environments:
- Understanding of Networking principles and practical application.
- Knowledge of networking protocols such as routing protocols and IPSEC
- Strong knowledge of Fortinet firewalls and their API
- Experience with IP address management (php IPAM), NAT and PAT.
We are looking for someone with an open mind and practical approach that can help us to solve real business and technical problems using the latest technology. If you enjoy constantly learning and are always willing to lend a hand, then we want to hear from you!
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
APPLY HEREApply for this job