Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
The Adobe platform team is part of our Digital Experience Platforms team. We are Adobe silver partner with specialization in Adobe Experience Manager. We provide high value custom web solutions and consulting services to leading Australasian businesses and government agencies. We create web, Azure and Microsoft stack solutions of every size, but always crucial to the client’s operations.
Our mission is to deliver the best business value, without compromising quality, by engaging closely with our clients and fully understanding their requirements. With specialists in analysis, architecture, development, testing and project management we are able to design and build leading solutions for any business challenge or opportunity.
About the Role
You’ll find a refreshing variety of work here; we do everything from boutique websites, through to large CMS/Portal/e-Commerce websites. We have teams who specialise in every area of tech, so you can learn from the best. You’ll also find that you are involved in the full SDLC, from presales and RFP stage through to delivery.
What you'll bring
- Extensive development experience in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ) comprising of Page templates, Components, OSGi Bundles and JCR repository
- Overall development experience in Java based web applications, CMS and SPA
- Deep understanding of CMS concepts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with clients
- Experience working with Web Content Management (WCM) products
- Good business analysis/design skills with architecture and implementation experience.
(Not necessary but would be advantageous)
- AEM as Cloud environment and DevOps pipeline.
- Experience working with Adobe Analytics/Adobe Target
- Knowledge of other open-source CMS platforms like Liferay, Drupal etc.
- Experience working with SPA applications
- Experience working with Java web applications using framework such Spring or Struts
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile development
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity and you are keen to be a part of a team doing great things for our people and customers, then we are keen to hear from you today!
The Nitty Gritty
We have over 6,200 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.2 billion, this makes us one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.